Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Georgia - Take me as I am - Tornike Kipiani

Who really won the vote in Georgia? Tornike Kipiani (თორნიკე ყიფიანი) is the winner of the Georgian Pop Idol selection 2020.
In eight episodes Kipiani beat nine other singers and won the ticket to Rotterdam.
It is confirmed he will represent his country in the next Eurovision Song Contest
The song for 2020 was Take Me As I Am. It was released as a digital single on March 16.

The song is sung in English with phrases in Italian, Spanish, French and German.
Take Me As I Am is written by Tornike Kipiani and Aleko Berdzenishvili.

TK is back for 2021 with a new page.

Official video
Digital single image March 16

The digital single was released on March 16.

In 2014 he won X-Factor Georgia.
Picture taken from Tornike Kipiani's Facebook
I haven't found any music releases for Tornike Kipiani yet but you can find his Pop Idol performances here at  the საქართველოს ვარსკვლავი  Youtube channel.

Versions
Take Me As I Am
- Official 2CD
Take Me As I Am - karaoke (= instrumental)
- on the official karaoke album (digital)

Links and sources
Tornike Kipiani FB, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and may take some time to appear.