Thursday, February 27, 2020

United Kingdom - My Last Breath - James Newman

My Last Breath, Digital release image
The BBC revealed the British entry for Rotterdam on February 27: My Last Breath by singer/songwriter James Newman.
Here's the official video
The song is written by James Newman, Adam Argyle, Ed Drewett en Iain James.

The song was released on the same day through all digital sources.

My Last Breath is the second song James penned for Eurovision. 2017's Dying To Try (Ireland) was also from his hand (and Jörgem Elofsson).

Versions
My Last Breath
- Official 2CD
My Last Breath - karaoke
- on the official karaoke album (digital)

Charts
Scottish top 100 (Official Charts Company)(Feb 28): 73, 32, - (May 22 re): 23, -

Links and sources
James Newman FB, Soundcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and may take some time to appear.