Friday, May 1, 2020

Malta - All Of My Love - Destiny Chukunyere

Malta was to be represented in Rotterdam by Destiny Chukunyere.
She won the X-Factor Malta 19/20 and secured her ticket to Eurovision.
The song All Of My Love was presented on March 9.
X-Factor picture taken from Destiny's Facebook
The song is written by Bernarda Brunovic, Borislav Milanov, Sebastian Arman, Dag Lundberg, Joacim Persson and Cesar Sampson.

Here's the official video
The song was finally released on April 28.
It also lists B-OK (=Boris Milanov) as performer. B-OK also features on the German entry of this year.

Destiny will be back for Rotterdam 2021 and she has her own new page at the 2021 Collection.

Of course Destiny is no stranger, she won the 2015 Junior Eurovision Song Contest in Sofia, Bulgaria with Not My Soul.
She also was a backing vocalist for the Maltese 2019 entry Chameleon by Michela Pace.

Versions
All Of My Love
- Official 2CD
All Of My Love - karaoke
- on the official karaoke album (digital)

Links and sources
Destiny's FB (new link/account), 2021
X-Factor Malta FB
Thanks Krzysztof!

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to know WHY this song hasn't been officially released yet. I think it's the only one I'm missing in my digital collection, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Song is now out digitally: https://music.apple.com/pl/album/all-of-my-love-radio-edit/1510703076?i=1510703077

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and may take some time to appear.